Monday, 16 December 2013

Gwynedds - Loungewear to Love This Winter

FashionFake, fashion blog, style blog, Gwynedds, casual style, casual outfit ideas, warm outfit idea, winter style

FashionFake, fashion blog, style blog, Gwynedds, casual style, casual outfit ideas, warm outfit idea, winter style

FashionFake, fashion blog, style blog, Gwynedds, casual style, casual outfit ideas, warm outfit idea, winter style

FashionFake, fashion blog, style blog, Gwynedds, casual style, casual outfit ideas, warm outfit idea, winter style

FashionFake, fashion blog, style blog, Gwynedds, casual style, casual outfit ideas, warm outfit idea, winter style

FashionFake, fashion blog, style blog, Gwynedds, casual style, casual outfit ideas, warm outfit idea, winter style
hat River Island // jumper and fur trim cardigan Urban Outfitters // detailed Bobba bottoms c/o Gwynedds // shoes New Look // necklace Primark

In this cold, miserable weather I find there is nothing better than getting into a pair of soft and most importantly warm bottoms. I have a couple of pairs that I choose around this time of year, and usually spend any time I have at home mooching around in them but then I discovered these Bobba pants from Gwynedds. Gwynedds (available at Minnie's Boutique) are known for their colourful loungewear and the individuality of the pieces - as every piece is handmade, no two items are ever the same.
In a pair of warm and comfy bottoms, I feel like there's nothing stopping a person. It's like that one perfectly fitted pair of jeans - once you find it, it's impossible to ever get out! And I love the colour of these pants, they brighten up my day in the gloomy rainy weather. This Christmas I will be lounging in my Bobba's with  the festive scented candles, endless cups of tea and seasonal TV... Yesssss....


4 comments:

  1. Love the fur trim cardigan! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gwynedds stuff, so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'am loving that fur trim cardigan
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really lovely and cosy in this outfit! love the white beanie and jeans! <3

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete